Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So Far Behind

Wow...I am so far behind on my blogging! I am (almost) tempted to play catch up but then if I tried to do that I know that I would absolutely never post again because I would look at that task as impossible! I had big plans for this blog BUT life happens and I got very behind! I created it to blog mostly about family, family happenings, my crafts, my life, and such. Already I have missed Christmas, Easter, Birthdays, Dairy Day, Graduations and lots, lots more! So, today I think I will just start where I am - the last thing that I planned to blog about was my garden so, I'll post some pics and maybe some yummy recipes!

We have two gardens - one big one behind the house with sweet corn, potatoes, and peas and a smaller one in my back yard. I love the little one in the back yard! I love to sit out there - watch my birds and enjoy my little country garden! I have yellow squash, zuchinni squash and butternut squash, eggplants, cucumbers, canteloupes, celebrity tomatoes & roma tomatoes, peppers and pumpkins. It's my first try at growing pumpkins. They are called "sugar pie" and grow to about 6 or 7 lbs. We are also thinking about planting some larger ones in the field. If we do I'll post pics but for now enjoy these!


I think I'll wait to share recipes on my next post! Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns