Monday, September 7, 2009

Sewing Projects

Whew!!! I have been so busy these past two weeks! I have been sewing, sewing, sewing!! It is really hard to find the time to do it but I have pressed in to finish my projects! My only regrets - no before pictures! :(

I'm on this recycle kick - I see possibilities in everything! I think at first I was driving my family a little crazy but now they see the fruit of my labors and think it is cool!!

My sewing projects include:

wrap around aprons from a pretty cotton shower curtain, a couple of valances and fabric, lace, ribbon that I had in my craft room.






canvas bags rescued from my favorite resale shop to be refashioned with pieces of an old quilt that was going to be thrown away!






pillows made from pillowcases that I had and flowers cut from the old quilt! I love them!



Will be listing these on my shop soon http://www.allthingscute.etsy.com/ and will be posting pics from our family weekend!!

So tired...going to bed now!! Nighty nite!!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

You're so talented! But whose sexy legs are those? :-)

ittybittyaddition said...

You are SO VERY talented...I only hope to one day be like you in the sewing area!! AMAZING!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns